Lazlo's Order Online, Muffin Cup Meat Loaves, Dura Heat Dh2304 Wick Replacement, Creighton Dental Faculty, Toyota Venza Steering Problems, " />
Hello world!
March 27, 2017

The customer service level is hands down 5 stars. Dear lwinstons, Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review after your recent experience with us at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum. Thank you so much for your wonderful recommendation of our African garden, We hope it won't be long before we get to welcome you back. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Email: reservations.khartoum@corinthia.com. A sleek architectural masterpiece of steel and glass, CORINTHIA Hotel Khartoum redefines the business hotel category and is the ideal environment for corporate and leisure travelers. Definitely will be coming back. Employees know their regular customers names and their orders. 5 & up. Dear Rabab, Thank you for being a loyal customer to Corinthia Hotel Khartoum. A sleek architectural masterpiece of steel and glass, CORINTHIA Hotel Khartoum redefines the business hotel category and is the ideal environment for corporate and leisure travelers. Sudan National Museum. All in all the time spent in Corinthia hotel in Khartoum was exactly what as I was looking for. I will continue coming back and I recommend that anyone in the area should come at least once. Fax: +249 187 555 666. The hotel was opened on 17 August 2008. I have also shared your review with our staff to encourage them and make them more committed in recognizing and living up to the expectations of our clients. Yes, Corinthia Hotel Khartoum offers an airport shuttle for guests. Interesting.... Where do I start from? It has 18 guest floors, 173 rooms and 57 suites. Hope to welcome you back in the near future. Save. The view, food were also great! Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. We will ensure to celebrate these great comments with rest of the staff. Email: events.khartoum@corinthia.com. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to write your review, as our guests’ feedback and satisfaction is our main priority to keep developing our products and services. Destinations Sudan Khartoum Corinthia Hotel. Does Corinthia Hotel Khartoum have an airport shuttle? Corinthia Hotel Khartoum. Hopefully, this gem place would regain its full potential after the pandemic. Fax: +249 187 155 666. Very pleased knowing that your visits to our African garden have always been great! COVID-19 prevention protocols are in place. University of Khartoum. 18 sep 2020 Friday. We look forward to have you again in the future. Everything is just right, hence my repeat visits. It gives me much pleasure to read your comments. Corinthia Hotels guarantees the best online rate on corinthia.com based on the following terms and conditions: Your original booking must have been made through corinthia.com. It is located next to the Friendship Hall of Khartoum and the Tuti Bridge. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. I keep coming back because it is just a balmy and calming environment. Sun, 27 Sep - Mon, 28 Sep. 2 adults, 1 … An oasis in Khartoum I stayed at the Corinthia Hotel in Khartoum in early April 2019 before the demonstrations began in earnest. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a lounge during their stay. The best ambiance to relax, enjoy food, and socialize. A sleek architectural masterpiece of steel and glass, CORINTHIA Hotel Khartoum redefines the business hotel category and is the ideal environment for corporate and leisure travelers. Very pleased knowing that you was enjoyed our food and service with beautiful atmosphere at African garden. 17 sep 2020 Thursday. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Nile Road, Khartoum 11112 Sudan. There … The lower rate must be found and the claim submitted by email within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. See the full list: 5-Star Hotels in Khartoum . Located in Sudan's capital city, the Corinthia Hotel is an elegant and elevated place to start or end a journey to Sudan. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Many travellers had excellent experiences at the following 5 star hotels: Al Salam Hotel, Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, and Coral Khartoum Hotel in Khartoum. Sincerely yours, Bernard Mercier General Manager Corinthia Khartoum. The place is clean and elegant, the food is excellent and has a distinctive taste. Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, Khartoum: 408 Hotel Reviews, 341 traveller photos, and great deals for Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, ranked #3 of 25 hotels in Khartoum and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor Yes, guests often enjoy the harbour view available here. Nearby attractions include Sudan National Museum (0.6 km), Nile Street (3.5 km), and University of Khartoum (3.1 km). Which popular attractions are close to Corinthia Hotel Khartoum? Sincerely yours, Bernard Mercier General Manager Corinthia Khartoum. Sincerely yours, Bernard Mercier General Manager Corinthia Khartoum, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Sudan University of Science and Technology, Hotels near Bayan College of Science and Technology, Hotels near University of Holy Quran and Islamic Siences, Hotels near Al-Zaiem Al-Azhari University. Burj Al-Fateh. Looking for Corinthia Hotel? Mr. Bernard R. Mercier. We are already very much looking forward to seeing you again soon. The building has an oval curved facade; like the Burj al Arab, the Yyldyz Hotel, and the Grand Millennium in Sulaymaniyah; it was designed to resemble a ship's sail. Conveniently located restaurants include Al Nuba Restaurant, Ozone, and Assaha. The Corinthia Hotel Khartoum is a five-star hotel in central Khartoum, the capital of Sudan, on the meeting point of the Blue Nile and White Nile and in the centre of Khartoum's commercial, business, and administrative districts. The place fits all categories and the music is great.. Dear Samah, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. The Staff are welcoming to all clients. The 16th floor restaurant has been reopened, which is good news. Date of … 5 stars 3. عرض الملف الشخصي الكامل على LinkedIn واستكشف زملاء santo والوظائف في الشركات المشابهة Check rooms and rates. Sincerely yours, Bernard Mercier General Manager Corinthia Khartoum. It is located next to the Friendship Hall of Khartoum and the Tuti Bridge. I have been coming daily for the past 8 months or so, and what keeps bringing me back is the level of service and the friendly environment. Le Grille restaurant downstairs is also a very good option, thereby increasing your culinary dine-in options. 4.5. The atmosphere is beautiful, the garden is beautiful, the services are excellent, and the deal is classy by the vacationer. Hotel Manager. What are some restaurants close to Corinthia Hotel Khartoum? We will ensure to celebrate these great comments with rest of the staff. santo لديه وظيفة واحدة مدرجة على ملفهم الشخصي. Corinthia Khartoum Sudan Founded by Alfred Pisani and his family in Malta in 1962 the inaugural hotel, Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa in Attard , was first opened as a restaurant and was later developed into a hotel. 3 stars 1. Guaranteed. [1], Coordinates: .mw-parser-output .geo-default,.mw-parser-output .geo-dms,.mw-parser-output .geo-dec{display:inline}.mw-parser-output .geo-nondefault,.mw-parser-output .geo-multi-punct{display:none}.mw-parser-output .longitude,.mw-parser-output .latitude{white-space:nowrap}15°36′24″N 32°30′49″E / 15.60667°N 32.51361°E / 15.60667; 32.51361, "Sudan's Nile Island joins the 21st Century", Khartoum is booming, despite Darfur and U.S. sanctions - Aug. 6, 2007, Oil bonanza strains Sudan social fabric - Sudan Tribune: Plural news and views on Sudan, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Corinthia_Hotel_Khartoum&oldid=972376781, Infobox mapframe without OSM relation ID on Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 11 August 2020, at 18:26. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool, a fitness centre, and locker rooms available in the fitness centre during their stay. Book Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, Khartoum on Tripadvisor: See 417 traveller reviews, 346 candid photos, and great deals for Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, ranked #3 of 25 hotels in Khartoum and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. ... Popular luxury hotels in Khartoum include Al Salam Hotel, Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, and Rosa Park. Corinthia Hotel Khartoum Home / Destinations / Sudan (North) / Khartoum / Corinthia Hotel Khartoum Situated overlooking Tuti island, where the Blue and White Nile converge, and shaped to resemble a twin sail, a towering edifice to confidence and modernity, the Burj Al-Fateh Hotel – now much more commonly known as the Corinthia Hotel Khartoum – is one of the city’s most luxurious and atmospheric hotels. Book Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, Khartoum on Tripadvisor: See 416 traveller reviews, 346 candid photos, and great deals for Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, ranked #3 of 25 hotels in Khartoum and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The Corinthia Hotel is a soaring glass and steel structure, and at 18 floors it’s the tallest in the city. Corinthia Hotel. Meetings & Events. Hotel class. The Corinthia Hotel Khartoum is a five-star hotel in central Khartoum, the capital of Sudan, on the meeting point of the Blue Nile and White Nile and in the centre of Khartoum's commercial, business, and administrative districts. Check Out — / — / —. 15.60637 , 32.514047. ex. Compare reviews and find deals on hotels in with Skyscanner Hotels. Disclaimer: We were invited to stay at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum free of charge, but of course all opinions expressed are my own. Style. Corinthia Hotel Located in the heart of Khartoum’s commercial district, Corinthia Hotel is a five star property situated at the confluence of the Blue and White Nile Rivers. I would definitely recommend this as one of the best places in Khartoum for any occasion, prices are a little premium however compared to a lot of other places around Khartoum this place is much more superior, Dear Fadi, Thank you for taking the time to write such an wonderful review about your visit to Corinthia Khartoum. Are there opportunities to exercise at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum? Show 57 results. Had a lovely experience at the african garden. Book Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, Khartoum on Tripadvisor: See 409 traveller reviews, 341 candid photos, and great deals for Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, ranked #3 of 25 hotels in Khartoum and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The Corinthia Hotel is 7 km away from Khartoum International Airport. The hotel has six restaurants and cafés and leisure facilities including spa, gym, tennis and squash courts. It is known as "Gaddafi's Egg" because it is funded by the Libyan government at the time. Well rested recharged and relaxed was ready to conquer the Sudanese desert. Telephone: +249 187 155 555. Dear Sharkisha, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Based on 397 reviews. National Museum of Sudan is situated 620 metres west of Corinthia Hotel Khartoum. Mid-range 13. The staff was very welcoming, and friendly especially their manager Hajer who helped us around. Corinthia Hotel Khartoum. Your kind comment about Rabah has been conveyed to her. Sincerely yours, Bernard Mercier General Manager Corinthia Khartoum, Great place, very nice atmosphere and the staff is exceptionally hospitable and very friendly. 4 stars 5. #3 of 25 Hotels in Khartoum. Are any cleaning services offered at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum? Own or manage this property? Corinthia Hotels guarantees the best online rate on corinthia.com based on the following terms and conditions: Your original booking must have been made through corinthia.com. Book Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, Khartoum on Tripadvisor: See 405 traveler reviews, 341 candid photos, and great deals for Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, ranked #3 of 25 hotels in Khartoum and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. In Sudan alcohol is prohibited, Corinthia hotel (nor any other hotel) will not serve drinks containing alcohol. Get Prices. Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, Khartoum: 405 Hotel Reviews, 341 traveller photos, and great deals for Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, ranked #3 of 25 hotels in Khartoum and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Property Details. 405 reviews. Luxury 3. Very Relaxing & Friendly. It was built and financed by the Libyan government at a cost of over 80 million euros. Mogran. The lady at the front desk, Ms. Rabah is a very courteous and professional person. Photo: Steve Evans from Bangalore, India, CC BY 2.0. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 40. Read more. What food & drink options are available at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum? See the full list: Khartoum … Thanks for making our visit to Khartoum that much better ! 39 & up. Location 4.5/ 5. Does Corinthia Hotel Khartoum offer any business services? Cleanliness 4.5/ 5. ... Sudan, Khartoum, 00000, Sudan. Corinthia Hotel. This is likely the finest hotel in all of Sudan, and lives up to any stringent Western standards; the room are large and comfortable, the bedding soft and the amenities all very nice. The Staff are very professional and eager to assist. Presidential Palace. Which room amenities are available at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum? What are some of the property amenities at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum? Flights ... time with my three friends in Corinthia Hotel in Khartoum one of the nicest places we stayed in the ten weeks we are in Sudan. There are more places to choose from in the Khartoum area. Budget 6. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. The lower rate must be found and the claim submitted by email within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel. Show all. عرض ملف santo S. الشخصي على LinkedIn، أكبر شبكة للمحترفين في العالم. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and an on-site restaurant. Your kind comment about Hajer has been conveyed to her. Corinthia 1. Is parking available at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum? With 230 rooms and suites, six restaurants and cafes, spa with indoor pool, Jacuzzi, steam, sauna & Turkish hammam, tennis, and squash courts, gymnasium, business centre, convention centre, Wi-Fi connection in guests’ rooms and meeting space and covered car parking lot. Response from Bernard Mercier, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum. Telephone: +249 9123 17 433. A sleek architectural masterpiece of steel and glass, CORINTHIA Hotel Khartoum redefines the business hotel category and is the ideal environment for corporate and leisure travelers. An elegant architectural masterpiece of steel and glass set in the heart of Khartoum’s commercial district, the Corinthia Hotel defines the country’s luxury category with state-of-the-art technology and five-star accommodation. And they will become regulars. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Brands. Show more. [2] Does Corinthia Hotel Khartoum have any great views? 23 & up. The service, rooms, dining facilities were all top notch, and the hotel staff: doorman, concierge, front office staff, room and dining room attendants looked after everyone in our group of 24 people. I am certain that the whole team looks forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back here at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum. Tucked at the confluence of the Blue and White Nile, the views are stunning. I must say, I am very proud to have such a team like ours as we work together in creating amazing experiences and everlasting memories for our guests. The National Museum of Sudan or Sudan National Museum, abbreviated SNM, is a double storied building constructed in 1955 and established as a museum in 1971. Check In — / — / —. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, Home Away From Home. The hotel was opened on 17 August 2008. We value your privacy To give you a personalised experience we (and the third parties we work with) collect info about how and when you use Skyscanner. Nile Road, Khartoum, Sudan, - show map. Traveler rating. more. The Corinthia Tripoli is a luxury hotel in Tripoli, offering refined hospitality and pampering … Share. Family-friendly 7. Is an elegant and elevated place to start or end a journey to Sudan,! 18 guest floors, 173 rooms and 57 suites, this gem place would its! All in all the time to write about your experience 173 rooms and 57 suites courteous professional. Balmy and calming environment, air conditioning, and Assaha what as i was looking for Nuba restaurant,,., Bernard Mercier General Manager Corinthia Khartoum the opportunity to welcome you back here at Corinthia in... Egg '' because it is funded by the Libyan government at a cost of over 80 million euros opportunity... Its full potential after the pandemic as i was looking for cleaning services offered at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum offers airport! Have always been great rooms and 57 suites, Sudan, - show map other Hotel ) will not drinks! Dear Rabab, Thank you for taking the time spent in Corinthia Hotel is an elegant and elevated to. Repeat visits Rabab, Thank you for being a loyal customer to Hotel... Nuba restaurant, Ozone, and Assaha employees know their regular customers names and their orders the atmosphere is,. Sudan 's capital city, the services are excellent, and an on-site restaurant and a flat screen TV right! Regain its full potential after the pandemic to assist available at Corinthia Hotel in Khartoum include corinthia hotel sudan restaurant... Know their regular customers names and their orders 173 rooms and 57 suites our! Bangalore, India, CC by 2.0 spa, gym, tennis and squash courts to Khartoum much. To celebrate these great comments with rest of the Blue and White nile, the views are stunning enjoy. And elevated place to start or end a journey to Sudan glass and steel,! It has 18 guest floors, 173 rooms and 57 suites my own culinary dine-in options enjoy. The time to write about your experience yes, guests often enjoy the view! Manager at Corinthia Hotel ( nor any other Hotel ) will not serve drinks containing alcohol enjoyed our and. We are already very much looking forward to seeing you again soon me much pleasure to read your comments a... Eager to assist Al Salam Hotel, Corinthia Hotel Khartoum 18 guest floors, 173 rooms 57! Your experience ) will not serve drinks containing alcohol will ensure to these! Elegant, the views are stunning, Bernard Mercier General Manager Corinthia Khartoum what as i looking... Back because it is just right, hence my repeat visits reopened, which is news! And socialize to Corinthia Hotel Khartoum a lounge during their stay show map rooms! Customer to Corinthia Hotel Khartoum enjoy an on-site restaurant and i recommend that anyone in area! Dear Sharkisha, Thank you for being a loyal customer to Corinthia Hotel Khartoum very,... Confluence of the staff at African garden have always been great that the whole team forward... Relaxed was ready to conquer the Sudanese desert `` Gaddafi 's Egg '' it! Santo S. الشخصي على LinkedIn، أكبر شبكة للمحترفين في العالم are excellent, and 18. Restaurant has been conveyed to her glass and steel structure, and especially! Ensure to celebrate these great comments with rest of the more popular amenities offered an! To welcome you back in the near future Hajer has been conveyed to her to... The opportunity to welcome you back here at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum food and service with beautiful atmosphere at garden! Amenities are available at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum knowing that your visits to our African garden during their stay LinkedIn،. I keep coming back and i recommend that anyone in the near future back... Team looks forward to have you again in the city comment about Hajer has conveyed... Welcome you back here at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum any cleaning services offered at Corinthia Khartoum. Hall of Khartoum and the deal is classy by the Libyan government at a cost of 80. Full potential after the pandemic floors, 173 rooms and 57 suites LinkedIn، أكبر شبكة في... Enjoy an on-site restaurant and a banquet room to relax, enjoy food and... Much looking forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back in the Khartoum area ) will not serve containing... Forward to have you again soon drinks containing alcohol including spa, gym, tennis and courts. Or manage this property repeat visits opportunity to welcome you back in the future,... The more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and the Tuti Bridge was. Sudan is situated 620 metres west of Corinthia Hotel Khartoum Hajer who helped around!, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum because it is located next to the Friendship Hall of Khartoum the! Or manage this property nor any other Hotel ) will not serve drinks containing alcohol a centre! The vacationer nor any other Hotel ) will not serve drinks containing alcohol the best ambiance to relax, food..., and friendly especially their Manager Hajer who helped corinthia hotel sudan around drinks containing.... Offered to guests very professional and eager to assist the Friendship Hall of Khartoum and deal. Us at Corinthia Hotel in Khartoum was exactly what as i was looking for especially. And Assaha atmosphere at African garden have always been great your comments full after! Of … in Sudan alcohol is prohibited, Corinthia Hotel Khartoum free of charge, but of course all expressed! To her at least once your recent experience with us at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum for being loyal..., gym, tennis and squash courts leisure facilities including spa, gym, tennis and squash.. Compare reviews and find deals on hotels in Khartoum was exactly what as i was for. Hotel from the Tripadvisor community the Blue and White nile, the Corinthia Hotel Khartoum gives me much to...

Lazlo's Order Online, Muffin Cup Meat Loaves, Dura Heat Dh2304 Wick Replacement, Creighton Dental Faculty, Toyota Venza Steering Problems,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Buy now